Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Samsung Galaxy S3 Takes On Apple

The Galaxy S3 is the successor to the S2 Android phone, which helped make Samsung the world's largest smartphone maker in 2011

Samsung Galaxy S3: Korean Tech Giant Takes Another Bite Out Of Apple With Music Service To Take On iTunes -- Daily Mail

* Samsung on 'Music Hub': 'We want to be bigger than Apple'

Samsung will today launch its flagship smartphone, taking the fight to Apple with the most pre-ordered gadget in history.

And while all eyes are on the launch of Samsung's hardware, the Korean tech giant launched another salvo against Apple with a competitor to the iPhone's long-established iTunes media store.

The Galaxy S3 is the successor to the S2 Android phone, which helped make Samsung the world's largest smartphone maker in 2011.

Read more ....

My Comment: Even I am excited by this cell phone .... which tells me something because tech (since I have seen it all) rarely excites me.

No comments: