Friday, March 2, 2012

The Unique Ability To Spell Backwards


Health: Teen Speaks To CBS3 About Her Ability To Instantly Say Words Backwards -- CBS

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – It’s like an easy game for 14-year-old Alyssa Kramer. She can easily say words backwards in seconds. Her video on YouTube quickly got a million hits, and now she has her own channel: alyssatalkingback.com. CBS3 asked when she realized she had the special ability.

“Whenever I learned how to read, I just started doing it. I have a photographic memory, and whenever someone tells me a word, I can see it in my head. And if I want to spell it backwards then, it can flip and I’ll read it that way,” Alyssa says.

Read more ....

My Comment: I just tried to do it myself .... it ain't easy.

2 comments:

Ariel said...

I Can do the same thing. I Can spell as much as a paragraph backwards.so crazy.

Unknown said...

I can as well. I can not only spell backwards but pronounce the words in reverse as well. I too can pronounce entire paragraphs or sentences in reverse. I’ve been able to do this since I was 3 when I first spoke my abc’s backwards before I could even say them forwards.